Poltava is one of the most beautiful and progressive cities in Ukraine, which has a lot of entertainment for local residents and visitors. At the same time, not everyone can immediately understand how to spend a day off in Poltava in order to get pleasant emotions and impressions.
Of course, if we talk about visitors, then even a walk along the streets of the city, a trip to local cafes and restaurants will be excellent entertainment. But nowadays, people are increasingly striving to spend time actively and unconventionally, being in search of new emotions.
Let's look at this topic in more detail, and see how to arrange an unforgettable weekend in Poltava. Fortunately, there are many different ways to have fun in the city that many will enjoy.
What to do in Poltava?
Poltava offers its residents and guests many ways to have fun and get new emotions. If you came here for the first time, go to local entertainment venues: visit a cafe, have a bite to eat at a local restaurant, or have incendiary dances at a local club.
For more conservative personalities, there are theaters and museums in which you can also see a lot of new and interesting things. It is worth noting such features:
• special entertainment centers where you can make purchases and have fun, are often equipped with a cinema, cafe and even an ice rink;
• You can visit the local zoo, especially if you are with your family;
• gathered with friends, you can go to karaoke or bowling - play, drink and have a snack, sing your favorite hits;
• For children, an amusement park or amusement park will be a good solution.
How interesting it is to spend a weekend in Poltava: intellectual and active rest
Modern youth and older people are gradually moving away from the usual methods of entertainment, and are increasingly turning their attention to active or intellectual relaxation, which allows you to get much more impressions and emotions.
Small and large companies will like outdoor activities, this is a great solution for a family or a friendly company.
Among the intellectual entertainments, the most popular are various table-type games, or clubs of experts, which are often held in public institutions.
Active competition will provide you with a game of laser tag, or paintball, which allow you to arrange a real war at the training ground or in a specialized room.
In addition, if you want to combine active and intellectual rest, try visiting the quest room
Weekend break in Poltava: features of quest rooms
Quest in Poltava
- one of the modern and progressive solutions for recreation. You can go by any company. The game combines many logical tasks, and a great option for team play. After such entertainment there will be a lot of impressions.
Participants are given a certain time to solve the quest, usually 60 minutes. There are rooms of varying complexity and themes.